Hyundai Elantra N Line revealed, check details
KUALA LUMPUR: After a bunch of teaser and official renders, Hyundai has finally revealed the all-new 2021 Elantra N Line. Along with unique styling, the car houses a powerful 1.6-litre turbo mill paired with either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DCT gearbox. Note, don’t confuse the N Line version with a full-blown N model. Simpler to the BMW M Performance models, the N Line cars are a level-up from the regular model in terms of styling and performance.
Now, let’s check out the key highlights of the 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line -
- It is for the first time Hyundai has introduced an N Line version of the Elantra
- Unique to the Elantra N Line are exterior updates like blacked-out grille with N Line badge, glass black ORVMs, arrow-shaped air intakes, 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, chrome-finished tailpipes, and a subtle faux rear diffuser
- The cabin feature N sport steering seats, both with contrasting red stitching on the leather upholstery
- The car features a 10.25-inch instrument display and a similar-sized touch screen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and wired Android Auto
- Lower-spec Elantra N model to feature 4.2-inch LCD instrument cluster with sporty analogue dials and 8.0-inch infotainment screen
- Also part of the package are alloy pedals, metal and leather inserts on gear lever, electronic parking brake, drive mode selector, paddle shifters, and digital key
- Under the hood, the Elantra N Line gets a 1.6-litre Smartstream turbo-petrol engine making 204 hp and 265 Nm. The gearbox options include a 6-speed manual and 7-speed automatic with paddle shifters
- The car gets stiffer suspension along with larger front brake discs
- The sporty sedan will come with a driver assistance suite including rear cross-traffic collision-avoidance assist, forward collision-avoidance assist, high-beam assist, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot assist, driver attention warning, and lane following assist.
- The company is also offering an N performance part catalogue that will further customise the car
More details about the 2021 Elantra N Line and its price would be revealed by the automaker soon. Also, Hyundai has confirmed the Sonata N Line variant for the year 2020, a 2.5-litre four-cylinder turbo engine will power the sedan.