Lamborghini had a good run in H1 2022; sold 5,090 units globally

Lamborghini had a good run in H1 2022; sold 5,090 units globally

KUALA LUMPUR: As we enter the second half of the year, it is time to look back and introspect. It was only recently that Honda Malaysia announced its January-July 2022 performance status and now luxury car maker Lamborghini is ready with its share of statistics.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

  • How many cars did Lamborghini sold during H1 2022?

    In total, 5,090 Lambo cars were delivered during this period which represents a 4.9 percent growth over the same period last year.
  • Name Lamborghini's best-selling model from Jan-July 2022?

    Unsurprisingly the Urus came out to be the top-selling model with a total share of 61 percent in the total sales (H1 2022).
  • According to Lamborghini, the first half of 2022 was nothing short of success. The company defines the period as the ‘best six months ever, obviously in terms of profitability, sales, and turnover.

    Lamborghini H1 2022 sale report

    Also Read: You can buy a Lamborghini Huracan STO in Malaysia!

    In total, 5,090 Lambo cars were delivered during this period which represents a 4.9 percent growth over the same period last year. Also, the company’s operating profit hiked from EUR 251 million to EUR 425 million, an impressive 69.6 percent jump. As for the turnover, a good 30.6 percent growth was achieved.

    On the global level, Lamborginie’s biggest market share (total volume-wise) was occupied by Europe, Africa, and the Middle East at 41 percent. Followed by America at 34 percent and the Asia Pacific at 25 percent.

    In terms of total deliveries market-wise, the United States of America retailed the top spot with 1,521 units. Followed by China, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.

    Lamborghini Urus

    As for the model-wise sales distribution, unsurprisingly the Urus came out to be the top-selling model with a total share of 61 percent in the total sales (H1 2022). The remaining 39 percent of the sales were covered by Huracan and Aventador.

    Also Read: Lamborghini’s most popular model is…

    Lamborghini’s future plans?

    First off, the Lamborghini Aventador is now at the later stage of its product life cycle. As for the automaker’s upcoming offerings, the company's Chairman and CEO revealed its plan to introduce three new models - two new Urus and one Huracan version.

    Also Read: First official teaser of the Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato released

    Sell your car at the best price

    Verified and genuine buyers Verified and genuine buyers
    Free listing Free listing
    List your car

    Explore Lamborghini Urus

    Lamborghini Car Models

    • Lamborghini Urus
      Lamborghini Urus
    • Lamborghini Huracan Evo
      Lamborghini Huracan Evo
    • Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica
      Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica
    • Lamborghini Aventador
      Lamborghini Aventador
    • Lamborghini Huracan Spyder
      Lamborghini Huracan Spyder
    Lamborghini Cars

    You might also be interested in

    Latest Lamborghini Urus Car Videos on Zigwheels

    Zigwheels
    Watch Lamborghini Urus Car Videos

    Compare & Recommended

    Trending SUV

    • Upcoming